1. It is the customers' responsibility to check that the course is suitable for its delegate(s) training needs. We shall advise on course content and anticipated outcome as requested.
2. Enrollments are taken on a first come, first served basis and shall only be confirmed on receipt of completed enrollment forms and receipt of full payment.
3. Courses will be confirmed as running as soon as sufficient applications are received and no later than 2 weeks prior to the course start date.
4. All course fees are per delegate per course and include: provision of all materials, tools and protective clothing (except footwear, see below); lunch for each day of the course; and course handouts.
5. Payment of course fees are due 14 days prior to the course start date. Prices stated are in pounds sterling and subject to VAT at the current rate.
6. Travel, accommodation and general sustenance expenses incurred by delegates are excluded from the course fees (except where otherwise stated).
7. Cancellations by delegates prior to the course will be refunded on the following basis: 14 days or more 80%; less than 14 days no refund. If a cancellation is unavoidable by CT, an alternative date or full refund will be given.
8. Transferal of bookings applies to a change in delegate only and not a change in course. Transferals within the 14 days prior to the course, will be subject to an administration charge equivalent to 10% of the course fee.
9. Delegates must advise CT of any dietary requirements or special needs on enrollment.
10. Delegates attending CT courses must comply with safety procedures covered at the start of each course. CT seeks to achieve the highest standards in health, safety and the environment and anticipate that customers and their delegates will assist us in achieving these objectives.
11. Delegates must wear full-length trousers and closed leather shoes or safety boots (no trainers) during the course. Delegates who do not wear appropriate clothing and footwear will not be able to take a full part in practical sessions.
12. For company and group bookings, an enrollment form must be completed for each delegate.
13. Marked tools and equipment shall be issued and checked with delegates at the start of the course. Delegates may be charged for tools and equipment not returned.
14. For climbing courses students must be medically fit and will be required to sign an agreement to this effect prior training. CT reserves the right to suspend training at any time should the medical condition of the delegate be in question.